If you are new to yoga, or just new to Trinity Yoga, please start here. You will find a wealth of information to get you started.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the class start time. This allows us to show you around the studio and get acquainted with one another. It also allows for some time that you can talk with the instructor and inform the instructor of any issues that may affect your practice. This will allow for safe and effective instruction during class.
- Please come to class in comfortable clothing, something that allows for freedom of movement. It is recommended that you avoid anything with buttons or zippers as these can be uncomfortable during practice. There is a changing area in the studio should you wish to change upon arrival.
- Trinity Yoga provides mats, blankets, blocks, wedges, bolsters, and straps for use during practice at no extra charge. (Please note: If you wish to attend classes at the Chazy Public Library, you will need to bring your own mat and any other items you require.)
- Most people prefer to bring water to class. If you do, please make sure it is in a tightly sealed container to avoid spills. If you forget your water, we do have a water cooler in the studio that you may use.
- If you must bring your cell phone with you to class, please make sure that it is turned off or at least silenced before the start of class.
- All classes are open, no pre-registration is required. However, for your convenience, you may sign up for classes online. Visit the schedule page by clicking here to register online.
- Special Events and Workshops will often require you to register in advance. You can view the schedule of Special Events and workshops by clicking here.
- We accept all major credit cards as well as cash and checks.
- Relax and know that you are in the company of friends!